Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: third season of lost

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is out on dvd...I just can't make myself buy anymore dvd's...although I bought balls of fury today...looks like it might be funny..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You are gonna hate that movie...you didn't like Talladega Nights???
    I say you should watch 40 year old Virgin until you find your funny bone again HAHAHAHA [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmm I think anything that Steve Correll is in is hilarious!!! He just absolutely kills me. Try Little Miss Sunshine if you want to laugh.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEs he is!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are so right..I hated that movie can't anyone make a FUNNY movie anymore???

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep seeing Michael Scott now whenever I see Steve Carell. Expecting him to go "hahaha, oh, no, no that's not funny, man!"

    When will this awful strike be over so I can get my weekly Office fix again?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IDK but I agree somethings got to give!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always turn to the classics if I'm in the mood to laugh. Like "The Big Lebowski" or "Office Space". Looking at my DVD collection, I just noticed I haven't got a lot of funny movies. Ooh, "A Scanner Darkly". Haven't seen that one in a while. I'll go watch it right now.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen that one but I heard it's good. I have lots of comedy, drama and bloody good movies.
    I need to watch The Big Lebowski again that movie is funny as hell!!!

    Oh and Office Space...been years on that one too.

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ January 02, 2008 11:51 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Richard my son-in-law loved Balls of Fury...said he couldn't stop laughing..go figure..another guy movie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •